Weight Watchers Pasta with Garlic Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Pasta with Garlic Sauce Recipe.
A quick and easy vegetarian dinner, ready in 20 minutes. with olive oil, parsley, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
A simple meatless meal.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pasta with Garlic Sauce
- Prepare pasta as directed on the package
- While pasta is cooking, in a skillet, heat the oil at medium/high heat.
- Add parsley and garlic to skillet and saute.
- When pasta is done, drain well using a colander. Mix in contents of the skillet. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with fresh ground pepper.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!