Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Crepes Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Crepes Recipe. If you’re looking for a sweet and satisfying breakfast, brunch, or dessert this is a great one to try!
These mouth-watering treats are made with a few simple, wholesome ingredients that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
This recipe combines the rich flavors of chocolate and peanut butter in a light, homemade crepe that’s rolled up with sliced bananas and drizzled with chocolate syrup.
The best part? Each crepe contains only a few Points, making it a low-calorie indulgence that you can enjoy anytime.
These crepes are made with a whipped topping and powdered peanut butter filling that’s creamy, nutty, and absolutely delicious.
They are easy to make, so you can whip up a batch in no time at all.
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Crepes
- Spoon the whipped topping into a mixing bowl.
- Sift powdered peanut butter over the top of the whipped topping.
- Stir the whipped topping and peanut butter until they are combined.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream mixture down the center of a crepe.
- Place a few slices of banana on top of the cream mixture
- Fold the sides of the crepe over the center.
- Set aside the filled crepe and repeat steps 4-6 with the remaining crepes and filling.
- To serve, place a filled crepe on a plate and drizzle 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup over the top of the crepe.
- Repeat step 9 with the remaining crepes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!