Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo is a classic pasta dish that is loved by many. It features tender chicken, creamy sauce, and delicious pasta. The best part about this dish is that it is easy to make and can be on the table in under an hour.
There are few things more satisfying than a hearty plate of pasta. While chicken fettuccine Alfredo may not be the healthiest option out there, it is definitely worth indulging in from time to time.
This delicious Italian dinner is a family favorite. You will make this meal with garlic, boneless skinless chicken breast, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, Greek yogurt, fettuccini pasta, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and parsley.
The points are high on this one, so you may want to save it for a special occasion, or a cheat day.
Whether you’re looking for an easy weeknight meal or a dish to impress guests, Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo is sure to be a hit.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 13 Green Plan
13 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
What is Fettuccini
Fettuccine is a type of pasta that originates from Italy. It is made from a flat egg noodle that is typically about 1/2 inch wide.
When translating fettuccine from Italian, it literally means “little ribbons.” This type of pasta pairs well with creamy sauces or heartier meat-based sauces.
What is Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo sauce is a rich and creamy sauce typically made with butter, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream. While the exact origins of the sauce are unknown, it is thought to have originated in Rome, Italy.
Alfredo sauce is commonly used as a pasta sauce, but it can also be used on chicken, fish, or vegetables.
The sauce can be made quickly and easily using just a few ingredients. It is also very versatile, allowing for numerous variations depending on personal preferences.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Greek yogurt is one of the most popular types of yogurt on the market. It has a thick, creamy texture and a tangy flavor that sets it apart from other types of yogurt.
Greek yogurt is high in protein and low in sugar, making it a healthier option than traditional yogurt. It is also a versatile ingredient that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is a hard, dry cheese made from skimmed milk, and is one of the most popular cheeses in the world. It has a rich, nutty flavor and a slightly grainy texture.
Parmigiano-Reggiano is used in many dishes, both cooked and raw, and is often shaved or grated over pasta, soup, salads, and other dishes. It can also be melted into sauces or used as a stuffing.
What to serve with
Simple Weight Watchers Instant Pot® Brussels Sprouts
This quick and easy vegetable side dish is ready in just 26 minutes.
Weight Watchers Baked Mozzarella Sticks
They’re crispy, gooey, and cheesy – perfect for a snack or appetizer.
Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries
This is a quick and easy appetizer, or side dish recipes that’s ready in just 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Tomato And Avocado Salad
Made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, red onion, black pepper, and balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing.
Weight Watchers Garlic Asparagus
Only 3 ingredients, and one skillet, this dish is a keeper!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Coated Macaroons
This 5 ingredient recipe uses egg whites, sugar, vanilla extract, sweetened coconut flakes, and bittersweet chocolate.
Weight Watchers Easy Lemon Cookies
This super easy dessert recipe only requires 5 ingredients. They are quick and easy, and ready in just 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Cake Mix Pistachio Cake
A low calorie dessert with white cake mix, eggs, Diet 7-up, sugar free pistachio pudding mix, and fat free cool whip.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and smashed with a knife
- 1 lb (4 4oz pieces) boneless skinless chicken breast patted dry
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup whole milk plain greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp salt for cooking pasta
- 8 oz whole wheat fettuccini pasta
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese,
- ¼ cup fresh, flat-leaf parsley finely chopped, divided
- Prepare a skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season chicken by rubbing garlic all over. Set aside the garlic for later.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper, and press into chicken. Set aside for later.
- Place prepared skillet over medium/low heat.
- In the skillet, add garlic. Saute approximately 1 minutes, or until fragrant.
- In the skillet, add seasoned chicken, and cook approximately 5 minutes per side, or until chicken is golden brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, add chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, and yogurt. Stir to mix well.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken, and scrape the bottom of the skillet, to blend in the seasoning cooked into the bottom of the skillet.
- Simmer approximately 30 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through.
- In the meantime, Prepare fettuccini pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Take chicken out of the skillet, and set aside.
- In the skillet, add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and stir to mix well.
- In the skillet, add the prepared fettuccini, adn 3 tablespoons of the parsley. Toss to coat well.
- Per serving, place ⅔ cup of pasta on a plate, and top with 3 ounces of chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!