Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers Recipe made with ground turkey, onion, fresh cilantro, chipotle chile in adobo sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
What is Chipotle
These delicious grilled burgers are ready in just 35 minutes. They are a bit higher in points, measuring in at 10 Smart Points. If you like spicy, this one is for you! Serve with grilled zucchini, roasted carrots, or whatever vegetable you like.
Chipotle spice is used in Mexican cuisine and cooking. It is made up of a type of chili pepper with a medium level of spiciness. Chipotle peppers can be very spicy so you should be careful to use them in plenty of other flavors to make the spiciness less intense. Chipotle peppers are also called as smoked jalapeño or Mexican chilies. The chipotle pepper has a flavor like a combination of hot, sweet and smoky.
Turkey burgers are healthier than beef, pork or lamb burgers. Turkey burgers are also full of vitamins, minerals as well as protein.
These spicy burgers are great for Game Day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan,
10 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Prepare grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground turkey, onion, chipotle chile pepper, cilantro, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Combine well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions. Shape into burger patties.
- On the preheated grill, place turkey patties and cook approx 4 minutes on each side, or until the turkey is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, top the patties with mozzarella cheese.
- Place turkey patties on toasted buns
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet