Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers Recipe made with ground turkey, onion, fresh cilantro, chipotle chile in adobo sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
What is Chipotle
These delicious grilled burgers are ready in just 35 minutes. They are a bit higher in points, measuring in at 10 Smart Points. If you like spicy, this one is for you! Serve with grilled zucchini, roasted carrots, or whatever vegetable you like.
Chipotle spice is used in Mexican cuisine and cooking. It is made up of a type of chili pepper with a medium level of spiciness. Chipotle peppers can be very spicy so you should be careful to use them in plenty of other flavors to make the spiciness less intense. Chipotle peppers are also called as smoked jalapeño or Mexican chilies. The chipotle pepper has a flavor like a combination of hot, sweet and smoky.
Turkey burgers are healthier than beef, pork or lamb burgers. Turkey burgers are also full of vitamins, minerals as well as protein.
These spicy burgers are great for Game Day!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan,
10 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Grill Recipes here,
and more Spicy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns split and toasted
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Prepare grill by oiling the grate lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground turkey, onion, chipotle chile pepper, cilantro, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Combine well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions. Shape into burger patties.
- On the preheated grill, place turkey patties and cook approx 4 minutes on each side, or until the turkey is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, top the patties with mozzarella cheese.
- Place turkey patties on toasted buns
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!