Weight Watchers Mini Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Mini Oat Bran Muffins Recipe. Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe? Look no further! These muffins are so simple to make. In just 30 minutes, you will have delicious muffins that are low in calories and high in fiber.
A tasty and healthier breakfast, brunch, or snack recipe.
Made with oat bran, brown sugar, skim milk, whole grain wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, raisins, ground flax seeds, fat-free egg substitute, vanilla extract, and unsweetened applesauce.
Quick and Easy 30 minute recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Oat Bran Muffins
- 16 oz oat bran uncooked
- 1 cup brown sugar unpacked
- 3¾ cups skim milk
- 3 cups whole-grain wheat flour
- 4½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz golden seedless raisins
- 1 oz ground flax seeds
- 8 oz fat-free egg substitute
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 15 oz unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oat bran, brown sugar, and skim milk. Stir to mix. Set aside for later.
- In another mixing bowl, add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, salt, raisins, and flax seed. Stir to mix.
- Stir in applesauce, vanilla, and egg substitute.
- Stir in the wet ingredients to the oat bran mix. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- In preheated oven, bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!