Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes Recipe. This dish is a delicious and healthy dish that is lower in fat. It’s a great way to add more vegetables into your diet. This Weight Watchers friendly recipe makes a healthy lunch or dinner side dish, especially when paired with grilled chicken, or your favorite fish.
Made with zucchini, egg, butter, onion, seasoned bread crumbs, Old Bay Seasoning, flour, and vegetable oil. MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan, 7 Smart Points. Vegetarian.
This dish is a delicious and healthy dish that is lower in fat. It’s a great way to add more vegetables into your diet!
This Weight Watchers friendly recipe makes a healthy lunch or dinner side dish, especially when paired with grilled chicken, or your favorite fish.
This quick and easy, vegetarian recipe is ready in just 30 minutes so it’s great for busy nights, or a quick lunch.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Zucchini Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes
- 2½ cups grated zucchini
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup onion minced
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, add zucchini, butter, and egg. Stir to mix.
- Add onion, seasoned bread crumbs, and Old Bay Seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Form into patties.
- Place flour in a shallow dish
- Dredge patties in flour
- Place a medium skillet over medium/high heat. Add vegetable oil and heat.
- Place patties in skillet and fry until the bottom is golden brown. Using a spatula, flip and fry the other side until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!