Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes Recipe. This dish is a delicious and healthy dish that is lower in fat. It’s a great way to add more vegetables into your diet. This Weight Watchers friendly recipe makes a healthy lunch or dinner side dish, especially when paired with grilled chicken, or your favorite fish.
Made with zucchini, egg, butter, onion, seasoned bread crumbs, Old Bay Seasoning, flour, and vegetable oil. MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan, 7 Smart Points. Vegetarian.
This dish is a delicious and healthy dish that is lower in fat. It’s a great way to add more vegetables into your diet!
This Weight Watchers friendly recipe makes a healthy lunch or dinner side dish, especially when paired with grilled chicken, or your favorite fish.
This quick and easy, vegetarian recipe is ready in just 30 minutes so it’s great for busy nights, or a quick lunch.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Cakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add zucchini, butter, and egg. Stir to mix.
- Add onion, seasoned bread crumbs, and Old Bay Seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Form into patties.
- Place flour in a shallow dish
- Dredge patties in flour
- Place a medium skillet over medium/high heat. Add vegetable oil and heat.
- Place patties in skillet and fry until the bottom is golden brown. Using a spatula, flip and fry the other side until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!