Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup Recipe with onion, garlic, sour cream, tomatoes, bell pepper, celery, and salsa.
An easy, low calorie appetizer or meal.
Only 52 calories and 2 Smart Points.
Ready in 35 minutes.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth – low-fat
- 4 tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 2 cans (12 oz each) diced tomatoes
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- ½ green bell pepper chopped
- ⅓ cup salsa
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp cumin
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 3 to 4 celery ribs chopped
- In a soup pot, cook green onions, garlic, and onions until tender.
- Add chicken broth, sour cream, tomatoes, bell peppers, salsa, basil, cumin, cilantro, chili powder, and celery.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!