Weight Watchers Chicken and Avocado Nachos with Cream Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken and Avocado Nachos with Cream Sauce Recipe. Nachos are one of my favorite foods. I love to make them at home and they are also great for parties. Nachos can be topped with anything, but chicken is one of my favorites! These nachos have a creamy lime sauce that goes perfectly with the avocado and chicken.
This is the perfect recipe for a party! These nachos are loaded with all your favorite ingredients and topped with an irresistible cream sauce.
This tasty snack, appetizer, or casual dinner recipe is easy to make, and will be a hit with your guests, or family. A spicy Mexican dish made with boneless skinless chicken breast, tomato sauce, chipotle chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, sour cream, and lime juice. Topped with red pepper, jalapeno, scallions, and cilantro.
Your guests will be delighted to find such a delectable dish on the table. Give this recipe a try, it’s worth it!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken and Avocado Nachos with Cream Sauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast chopped, coarsely shredded
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 sprays nonstick cooking spray
- 30 baked corn tortilla chips,
- ¾ cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 small sweet red pepper diced
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno pepper chopped, sliced
- ¼ cup scallions chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ medium avocado diced
- Prepare a sheet pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the saucepan, add cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, tomato sauce, chipotle chili powder, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Stir to mix.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, and cook, stirring occasionally until the mixture begins to bubble.
- In a small mixing bowl, add sour cream and lime juice. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- Move oven rack to approximately 6 inches from the broiler.
- Preheat the broiler to High.
- On prepared sheet pan, place baked corn tortilla chips in a single layer.
- Even place the chicken mix and reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- In preheated broiler, broil approximately 3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove pan from broiler, and using a spoon, drizzle the lime and sour cream sauce, and the salsa, on top of the nachos.
- Evenly sprinkle the red pepper, jalapenos, scallions, cilantro, and avocado on top of the nachos.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!