Weight Watchers Coconut and Pineapple Chicken
Weight Watchers Coconut and Pineapple Chicken Recipe with hot pepper sauce, coconut milk, breadcrumbs, crushed and pineapple.
Quick and easy 30 minute dinner.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Coconut and Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put coconut milk, hot pepper sauce, and lime juice in a large plastic bag.
- Put chicken in bag and seal.
- Place bag in refrigerator for approx 1½ hours to marinate. Flip bag every once in a while.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add salt, coconut, and bread crumbs. Mix.
- Take chicken out of marinade; discard marinade and bag.
- Dredge chicken into bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Put chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam cooking spray
- Spray top of chicken with Pam cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- In a mixing bowl, mix, sour cream, pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix, and crushed pineapple – Use as a dip.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!