Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash Side Dish Recipe with garlic, sage, and Parmesan cheese sauce.
Low calorie and Vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan.
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Squash
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce the spaghetti squash in several places, and place in a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool until it can be handled.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash out of the shell. This will separate the strands.
- Place in a serving bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- In a saucepan, add garlic, sage, and heavy cream.
- Cook over medium heat approx 10 minutes or until it thickens where it will stay on the back of a spoon.
- Pour the sauce over the squash in the serving bowl. Toss to coat.
- Add pepper and salt to taste, and add parmesan cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!