Weight Watchers No-Sugar-Added Eggnog Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Sugar-Added Eggnog Recipe.
A quick and easy non-alcoholic Christmas or Holiday beverage that’s ready in 3 minutes!
Non-Fat milk, rum extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers No-Sugar-Added Eggnog
- 5 cups non-fat milk
- 1 tsp rum flavored extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 packet sugar substitute sweetener
- 1 oz Sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Using a large bowl, add milk, rum extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, artificial sweetener, and pudding mix,
- Using a wire whisk, mix well for 2 minutes or until pudding mix is fully dissolved.
- If the eggnog is too thick for your liking, add more milk and artificial sweetener until it is at desired thickness.
You May Also Like: