Gingerbread Men Cookies Recipe with Weight Watchers Points
Gingerbread Men Cookies Recipe with Weight Watchers Points.
A traditional Christmas or Holiday dessert.
There are a lot of steps, but they’re easier than it looks.
Not really WW friendly, but I’ve added the points.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Green Plan Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Gingerbread Men Cookies with Weight Watchers Points
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, and baking soda. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or a large bowl, add butter and brown sugar. Beat in stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until it becomes fluffy and light.
- Mix in egg, vanilla, and molasses.
- Little by little, on low speed, mix in the dry mix from the first step until well mixed.
- Press down the dough to form a thick flattened ball.
- Turn out dough onto plastic wrap. Wrap dough and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 350° F
- Prepare your work are by lightly flouring surface
- On the prepared surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of ¼ of an inch.
- Using a 5" cookie cutter, cut the dough
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet approx 1' apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minute or until the cookie edges begin to set and lightly brown.
- Don't remove the cookies from the cookie sheet for approx 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight containers for up to five days.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!