Baked Apples with Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Baked Apples with Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (Weight Watchers) Recipe. This decadent Fall dessert is creamy, rich, and delicious.
It is a beautiful dessert to serve for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
To make this dish you will need, Honeycrisp apples, low fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar free maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and egg.
It’s kid friendly gluten free, and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Baked Apples with Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (Weight Watchers)
- 4 large fresh Honeycrisp apples
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2½ tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more for garnish
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a sharp knife, slice of the top ½ inch of the apple.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the inside of the apple, leaving and approximate ¼ shell, reserving the flesh, but discarding the core.
- Place the apples in a glass baking dish with the cut side facing up.
- Place plastic wrap over the baking dish, then pierce with a knife once for ventilation.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Remove from microwave, and remove the plastic wrap (carefully – steam will burn)
- In a mixing bowl, add low-fat cream cheese, fat-free plain Greek yogurt, sugar-free maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using a electric mixer, beat on medium speed approximately 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Using a spoon, add even amounts of yogurt mixture between each of the prepared apples.
- In preheated oven, bake, uncovered approximately 20 minutes, or until the yogurt mixture is set.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving, or let cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate.
- When serving, sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on top of the apple.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!