Weight Watchers Apple Fritters Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Fritters Recipe.
We all love to indulge in sweets once in a while, especially when the weather starts getting colder. But sometimes it can be hard to find healthier options that are still satisfying.
If you’re looking for a guilt-free, delicious dessert to share with friends and family this holiday season, look no further. This recipe is easy enough to make in your kitchen from scratch! They are perfect for breakfast, brunch or as an afternoon snack.
A classic fall breakfast or dessert.
Quick and easy, made in a deep fryer, and ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 Smart Points.
What are fritters
Fritters are a type of pastry typically made from fruit mixed with flour, sugar, and sometimes other ingredients.
We have more Weight Watchers Apple Recipes here,
Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Apple Fritters
- 1 qt vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup milk
- 3 apples peeled, cored and chopped
- Add oil in a deep-fryer (or electric skillet)
- Heat to 375° F
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cinnamon. Set aside for later.
- Using a large bowl, add sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir to mix.
- Stir in eggs, oil, and milk. Mix well.
- Add in the apples and stir to mix evenly.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into the deep fryer and cook approx 5 minutes or until golden brown. Don't overfill the deep fryer. the fritters should have room to cook on all sides. Fry in small batches.
- Using a slotted spoon, take fritters out of the deep fryer one-by-one, and place on a paper towel to remove oil.
- Place warm apple fritters in the cinnamon and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Is it okay to post some of this on my blog if I include a link to this site?
No, I’m sorry.