Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts Recipe. These are my favorite Fall breakfast, brunch, or dessert recipe.
Quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes, these donuts are made with whole wheat pastry flour, a little bit of sugar, ground cinnamon, baking powder, unsweetened applesauce, vanilla extract, egg, butter, and salt. Baked, not fried for a healthier treat.
They are the perfect fall treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. With only 117 calories in each donut, you can enjoy guilt free!
I’m a firm believer that doughnuts are perfect for breakfast any day of the week! So I whip up a batch often in the Fall.
These donuts are my favorite and the kids love them too! They’re a delicious alternative to traditional yeast donuts with less than half of the fat, not to mention sugar.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Apple Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 7 tbsp sugar divided
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon divided
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350° F,
- Prepare a 6 donut silicone donut pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder, ¾ tsp cinnamon, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, add applesauce, vanilla, cider, and eggs. Stir to mix well.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine well.
- Transfer batter to a Ziploc bag. Seal and using scissors, cut one of bottom corners.
- Pipe batter into prepared Silicone Donut Pan. Using the back of a spoon, smooth the tops.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 12 – 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 2 minutes, then pop out of the pan
- In the meantime, in a shallow dish, add 3 TBSP sugar, and ¾ tsp cinnamon. Stir to mix well
- Brush the tops of the donuts lightly with butter.
- Dip each donut butter side down, in the sugar mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!