Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe
Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe.
A healthier, vegetarian substitute for Buffalo Chicken Wings
A great appetizer, or game day recipe with low-fat milk, garlic powder, olive oil, and Buffalo wing sauce.
Goes great with the traditional wing garnish of ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, and celery sticks.
Ready in 35 minutes, this baked treat is great for a last minute snack.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a mixing bowl, add milk, garlic powder, and flour. Stir to mix well.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat well.
- In a baking dish, add the contents of the mixing bowl. Spread to an even layer.
- In the preheated oven, bake cauliflower for 18 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, add buffalo sauce and olive oil. Stir to mix well.
- Remove baking dish from oven, pour the buffalo sauce mix over the cauliflower.
- Return to oven and bake another 5 – 8 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!