Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe
Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe.
A healthier, vegetarian substitute for Buffalo Chicken Wings
A great appetizer, or game day recipe with low-fat milk, garlic powder, olive oil, and Buffalo wing sauce.
Goes great with the traditional wing garnish of ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, and celery sticks.
Ready in 35 minutes, this baked treat is great for a last minute snack.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a mixing bowl, add milk, garlic powder, and flour. Stir to mix well.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat well.
- In a baking dish, add the contents of the mixing bowl. Spread to an even layer.
- In the preheated oven, bake cauliflower for 18 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, add buffalo sauce and olive oil. Stir to mix well.
- Remove baking dish from oven, pour the buffalo sauce mix over the cauliflower.
- Return to oven and bake another 5 – 8 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!