Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe with tomato sauce, hot sauce, tortillas, Mexican blend cheese, refried beans, and salsa.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart points
We have more Weight Watches Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Casserole Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole
- cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can tomato sauce 14 oz
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 whole wheat tortillas torn into pieces
- 1 can fat-free refried beans 16 oz
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese low fat
- baked corn tortilla chips crushed
- onions (optional)
- green peppers (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream – low fat (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Spray saute pan with Pam. Brown chicken. Combine tomato sauce and Tabasco. Add to chicken and simmer until thickened slightly.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam. Place torn whole wheat tortillas in the casserole dish covering the bottom.
- Using ½ of the cheese, sprinkle on tortilla layer. spread refried beans next, then chicken, then tomato and Tabasco mix. Next, layer crushed tortilla chips, and then the rest of the cheese.
- Cover casserole dish and bake approx 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove cover and continue baking until the cheese slightly browns
- Cool for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add any optional toppings as desired.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!