Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole Recipe. This easy Mexican dinner recipe is delicious and easy.
To make this meal, you’ll need ground chicken, tomato sauce, Tabasco sauce, whole wheat tortillas, fat-free refried beans, Mexican cheese, and tortilla chips.
Customize this recipe to your liking by adding onions, green peppers, salsa, and sour cream.
This high protein dinner will be a hit with the whole family!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Casserole
- cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can tomato sauce 14 oz
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 whole wheat tortillas torn into pieces
- 1 can fat-free refried beans 16 oz
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese low fat
- baked corn tortilla chips crushed
- onions (optional)
- green peppers (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream – low fat (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Spray saute pan with Pam. Brown chicken. Combine tomato sauce and Tabasco. Add to chicken and simmer until thickened slightly.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam. Place torn whole wheat tortillas in the casserole dish covering the bottom.
- Using ½ of the cheese, sprinkle on tortilla layer. spread refried beans next, then chicken, then tomato and Tabasco mix. Next, layer crushed tortilla chips, and then the rest of the cheese.
- Cover casserole dish and bake approx 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove cover and continue baking until the cheese slightly browns
- Cool for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add any optional toppings as desired.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!