Weight Watchers Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe with Greek yogurt, salsa, cilantro, cumin, and red onion.
A healthy version of the classic Mexican Guacamole appetizer, snack, or side dish.
Quick and easy 10 minute recipe.
Great for game day!
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Creamy Avocado Dip
- Place Greek yogurt and salsa in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in avocado, cilantro, onion, cumin and salt. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Stir in cumin, cilantro, salt, onion, and avocado until well blended.
- Cover and keep cold in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce