Weight Watchers Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Hot Pizza Dip Appetizer Recipe with cream cheese, oregano, parsley, basil, Mozzarella cheese, Pizza sauce, bell pepper, black olives, and pepperoni.
Quick and Easy, ready in 15 minutes!
A favorite game day, or party recipe.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 4 SmartPoints.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Italian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Hot Pizza Dip
- In a small bowl, place cream cheese, basil, oregano, and parsley. Mix well.
- In a shallow microwave dish, add the cream cheese mix. Spread out.
- Using half of the Parmesan cheese, and half of the mozzarella cheese, sprinkle on top
- Pour pizza sauce on top, and spread out.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese, and the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Sprinkle black olives, green bell pepper on top, and place the pepperoni on top.
- Cover and microwave on high for approx 5 minutes or until melted and hot. Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!