Weight Watchers Garlic Teriyaki Edamame Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Garlic Teriyaki Edamame Recipe with garlic, edamame in the pod, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
A low calorie side dish with 261 calories and 8 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below and move the slider to adjust the recipe.
Weight Watchers Garlic Teriyaki Edamame
- In a saucepan on high heat, bring water and garlic to a boil.
- Add edamame to saucepan. Cook until liquid is almost gone, and edamame is hot, approx 5 mins.
- Reduce heat to medium, add rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, and teriyaki sauce and stir continuously approx 4 mins until sauce is thick enough to coat edamame.
- Sprinkle top with sesame seeds when serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge