Weight Watchers Garlic Teriyaki Edamame Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Garlic Teriyaki Edamame Recipe with garlic, edamame in the pod, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
A low calorie side dish with 261 calories and 8 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Teriyaki Edamame
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 16 oz frozen edamame in the pod
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a saucepan on high heat, bring water and garlic to a boil.
- Add edamame to saucepan. Cook until liquid is almost gone, and edamame is hot, approx 5 mins.
- Reduce heat to medium, add rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, and teriyaki sauce and stir continuously approx 4 mins until sauce is thick enough to coat edamame.
- Sprinkle top with sesame seeds when serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!