Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, sweet and sour sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, pineapple, brown sugar, and stir-fry vegetables.
This meal is a delicious and healthy slow cooker dinner. It’s sweet, tangy, and packed with flavor.
The slow cooker is one of the best inventions ever. It’s a great way to have dinner ready for you and your family when you get home from work, but it can also be used to make some delicious dishes.
If you are looking for a healthy lunch or dinner recipe, this one is just perfect! This dish is made with fresh ingredients and will make your taste buds happy.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Chicken – Slow Cooker
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 5 ozs sweet & sour sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 8 ozs pineapple chunks in juice drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 16 ozs frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In the slow cooker, add the chicken, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Stir in pineapple, brown sugar, sweet and sour sauce, and 1/4 cup of reserved pineapple juice.
- Cover. Cook on low setting for approx 6 to 7 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes, turn slow cooker to high setting and add frozen vegetables.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Tastes great! I’m curious where you get the MyWW Blue Plan point count – I’m in the blue plan and when I added this using the nutrition info you posted with the recipe, it says 6 pts. per serving. Either way, well worth it, and I will make it again!