Weight Watchers Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Weight Watchers Fruit Smoothie Recipe.
A healthy breakfast or snack recipe with orange juice, peach yogurt, banana, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and ice cubes.
The perfect quick and easy treat!
Easily customizable by adding your favorite fruits, or removing the ones you don’t prefer.
Replace the peach yogurt with your favorite fruit yogurt, or use vanilla yogurt.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
You can customize the recipe to your taste by replacing fruit. Also, the peach yogurt is a stronger flavor, so it tends to be the main flavor. If you don’t prefer peach, you can replace it with a different flavor fruit yogurt, or vanilla yogurt.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Fruit Smoothie
- ½ cup orange juice
- 8 oz peach yogurt *See Note Below
- 1 banana peeled and chopped
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In the blender, add orange juice, yogurt, banana, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and ice cubes.
- Pulse the blender a few times to make sure fruit is making contact with the blades, then set blender to the Blend setting, and blend until smooth.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!