Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Halibut with a topping made with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, tabasco sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion, and parmesan cheese.
Halibut is a mild white fish that is sweet. The seasoning in this recipe pairs really well with this tasty fish.
Low Carb and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut
- Preheat oven to 450° F
For the Topping:
- In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice, tabasco sauce, garlic, green onion, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
For the Halibut:
- Place halibut on broiling pan.
- Season halibut by sprinkling with lemon juice, salt, & pepper.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 12 minutes per inch of thickness of the halibut, or until fish is fully cooked.
- Take the fish out of the oven.
- Top the halibut with the prepared topping spread.
- Place broiling pan on the low rack in oven.
- Broil halibut for approx 1 minute or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!