Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Halibut with a topping made with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, tabasco sauce, lemon juice, garlic, onion, and parmesan cheese.
Halibut is a mild white fish that is sweet. The seasoning in this recipe pairs really well with this tasty fish.
Low Carb and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Halibut
- Preheat oven to 450° F
For the Topping:
- In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice, tabasco sauce, garlic, green onion, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
For the Halibut:
- Place halibut on broiling pan.
- Season halibut by sprinkling with lemon juice, salt, & pepper.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 12 minutes per inch of thickness of the halibut, or until fish is fully cooked.
- Take the fish out of the oven.
- Top the halibut with the prepared topping spread.
- Place broiling pan on the low rack in oven.
- Broil halibut for approx 1 minute or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce