Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Sweet & Sour Sauce Recipe.
A quick and easy, classic, Asian sauce made with sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch.
Sweet and Sour Sauce is a must have condiment for a lot of your favorite Chinese meals!
Add amazing flavor to your stir-fry, or rice.
Only 6 ingredients, and 3 steps. Now you can have it fresh made right at home!
Ready in 12 minutes.
Low calorie, Fat Free, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, add water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, and cornstarch.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil while stirring.
- Stir constantly until the sauce becomes thickened.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce