Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Sweet & Sour Sauce Recipe.
A quick and easy, classic, Asian sauce made with sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch.
Sweet and Sour Sauce is a must have condiment for a lot of your favorite Chinese meals!
Add amazing flavor to your stir-fry, or rice.
Only 6 ingredients, and 3 steps. Now you can have it fresh made right at home!
Ready in 12 minutes.
Low calorie, Fat Free, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green plan,
2 Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on Individual Plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, add water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, and cornstarch.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil while stirring.
- Stir constantly until the sauce becomes thickened.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!