Weight Watchers Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe with sugar, eggs, molasses, flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
A Christmas breakfast or dessert recipe.
We have more Weight Watches Breakfast Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, 190 degrees C and grease cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, molasses, oil, and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix whole wheat flour, flour, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Combine flour mixture into egg mixture until a stiff dough forms.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each of the halves into a roll the width of the cookie. Put rolls on greased cookie sheet, and flatten dough to approx. 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated 375 degrees F oven 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
- When cool to touch, cut into approx 1/2 inch thick diagonal slices. Place sliced pieces on a cookie sheet, bake another 5 – 7 minutes per side, or until crispy and toasted.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!