Weight Watchers Thin Mint Crackers Recipe
Weight Watchers Thin Mint Crackers are an easy Holiday or Christmas dessert made with buttery round crackers, bittersweet chocolate, and peppermint extract.
Quick and easy 30 minute recipe.
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Thin Mint Crackers
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir in peppermint extract.
- Dip crackers in mixture, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cool in the refrigerator to set.
- Store in an air tight container at room temp
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet