Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies Recipe with butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, rum, nutmeg, and powdered sugar.
4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, 175 degrees C
For the Cookies:
- In medium mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar, sugar, and 3/4 cup butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla and egg. Add flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, and place balls on ungreased cookie sheets approx 2 inches apart. Press your thumb into the center of each of the cookies to make an indention.
- Bake 12 minutes in 350 degrees F preheated oven. Cool.
For the Filling:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine rum, confectioners' sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.
- Add rounded teaspoonfuls of filling onto cookies. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Let stand until fully set then store in an airtight container.
You May Also Like;
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce