Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies Recipe with butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, rum, nutmeg, and powdered sugar.
4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, 175 degrees C
For the Cookies:
- In medium mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar, sugar, and 3/4 cup butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla and egg. Add flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, and place balls on ungreased cookie sheets approx 2 inches apart. Press your thumb into the center of each of the cookies to make an indention.
- Bake 12 minutes in 350 degrees F preheated oven. Cool.
For the Filling:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine rum, confectioners' sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.
- Add rounded teaspoonfuls of filling onto cookies. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Let stand until fully set then store in an airtight container.
You May Also Like;
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge