Weight Watchers Coconut Date Balls Recipe
Weight Watchers Coconut Date Balls Recipe with eggs, sugar, dates, vanilla extract, butter, crispy rice cereal, and coconut.
My grandmother always made these, so it’s part nostalgia, part yummy!
A quick and easy Christmas or Holiday dessert. 5 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Coconut Date Balls
- In a medium saucepan add sugar, dates, and eggs.
- On medium heat, bring to a boil while stirring every few minutes. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove. Stir in the vanilla and the butter then stir in the cereal.
- Butter your hands, roll mixture into approx 1 inch balls, and roll in coconut.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers Smoked Salmon Spread
- Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Ham
- Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!