Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky Recipe
Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Kolacky
A traditional Polish dessert. Jam filled cream cheese and butter pastries.
A Christmas, or Easter favorite, but they are great any time of year!
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have!
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add flour mixing until well blended. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Roll dough on a floured pastry board to 1/8 inch thick, and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- Place approx 1/2 teaspoon fruit jam in the center of each square. Overlap opposite corners then pinch them together.
- Put each on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 10 – 12 minutes in the preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Cool on wire rack
- Sprinkle each lightly with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers Smoked Salmon Spread
- Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Ham
- Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!