Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky Recipe
Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Kolacky
A traditional Polish dessert. Jam filled cream cheese and butter pastries.
A Christmas, or Easter favorite, but they are great any time of year!
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have!
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add flour mixing until well blended. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Roll dough on a floured pastry board to 1/8 inch thick, and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- Place approx 1/2 teaspoon fruit jam in the center of each square. Overlap opposite corners then pinch them together.
- Put each on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 10 – 12 minutes in the preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Cool on wire rack
- Sprinkle each lightly with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!