Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky Recipe
Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Kolacky
A traditional Polish dessert. Jam filled cream cheese and butter pastries.
A Christmas, or Easter favorite, but they are great any time of year!
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have!
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky
- ½ cup butter softened
- 3 ozs cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup fruit jam, any flavor
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add flour mixing until well blended. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Roll dough on a floured pastry board to 1/8 inch thick, and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- Place approx 1/2 teaspoon fruit jam in the center of each square. Overlap opposite corners then pinch them together.
- Put each on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 10 – 12 minutes in the preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Cool on wire rack
- Sprinkle each lightly with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
These cookies I make every year except I use cottage cheese instead of cream cheese. Even lower in calories and less fat I imagine!! Enjoy