Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky Recipe
Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Kolacky
A traditional Polish dessert. Jam filled cream cheese and butter pastries.
A Christmas, or Easter favorite, but they are great any time of year!
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have!
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Polish Cream Cheese Kolacky
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add flour mixing until well blended. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Roll dough on a floured pastry board to 1/8 inch thick, and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- Place approx 1/2 teaspoon fruit jam in the center of each square. Overlap opposite corners then pinch them together.
- Put each on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 10 – 12 minutes in the preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Cool on wire rack
- Sprinkle each lightly with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!