Weight Watchers No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls Recipe with vanilla wafers, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, walnuts, corn syrup, and rum.
A classic Holiday or Christmas Cookie Dessert Recipe with 3 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup powdered sugar, walnuts, crushed vanilla wafers, and cocoa. Stir in the corn syrup and rum.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- The flavor will build over several days so store in airtight container and keep in the refrigerator. Roll in powdered sugar a 2nd time to refresh.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp