Weight Watchers Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Pancakes.
A great Christmas or Holiday breakfast or brunch idea!
These pancakes are thin and delicious.
Quick and easy, ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan.
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a griddle? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Pancakes
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and ginger. Set aside
- In a new mixing bowl, add eggs and beat. Beat in molasses and vanilla until it's smooth.
- Using a whisk, whisk in water until well mixed.
- Slowly stir in the flour mix until it's just combined. Don't over mix.
- Prepare griddle by lightly oiling and heating over medium/high heat.
- On the preheated griddle, drop by large spoonfuls.
- Cook until bubbles start to form and the edge of the pancake becomes dry.
- Using a spatula, flip the pancake and continue to cook the other side until browned.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the batter.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!