Weight Watchers Christmas Eggnog Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Christmas Eggnog Cookies Recipe.
If you like eggnog, you’ll love these cookies!
Cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, egg yolks, vanilla, and eggnog.
A quick and easy 30 minute Holiday dessert.
Perfect for your cookie exchange!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan.
4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a stand mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Christmas Eggnog Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a stand mixer, or a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg yolks, vanilla, and eggnog.
- On medium speed, beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour mix. On low speed, beat until combined. Don't mix too much.
- On ungreased baking sheet, drop dough by teaspoon full approx 1 inch apart.
- Sprinkle a little nutmeg on top of the cookies.
- In preheated oven, bake for 20 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden on the bottom.
- Immediately move cookies to a cooling rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!