Weight Watchers Spritz Butter Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Spritz Butter Cookies Recipe.
A quick and easy Christmas Cookie recipe that looks complicated, but isn’t!
These delicious cookies will impress your friends at your cookie exchange!
Using a cookie press, these cute cookies are festive.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spritz Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Using a sifter and a medium bowl, sift together the salt and the flour. Set aside.
- Cream together powdered sugar and butter using a hand mixer and a large bowl, or a stand mixer.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, almond extract, and the egg yolks.
- Slowly add in the flour and salt mix.
- Fill the cookie press with the dough.
- Using the cookie press, press cookies on ungreased cookie sheet approx 1½ inches apart. Makes 36 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 6 – 8 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!