Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe with Penne pasta, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, tomatoes, spinach, black olives, and Feta cheese.
An easy vegetarian dinner recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
238 calories, 7 WW Freestyle (Blue) points and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below and move the slider to adjust the recipe.
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta
- Cook Penne according to the directions on the package but don't use butter or oil. When cooked, set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with Pam cooking spray. Put olive oil in skillet, heat on medium/high until oil is sizzling.
- Place garlic and pine nuts in skillet, and cook approx 3 minutes until the nuts are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and spinach, stir, and cook approx 3 minutes (stir occasionally) or until heated through.
- Add contents of skillet to the pasta. Toss until fully mixed.
- Top with Feta cheese and olives to serve.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge