Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe with Penne pasta, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, tomatoes, spinach, black olives, and Feta cheese.
An easy vegetarian dinner recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
7 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta
- Cook Penne according to the directions on the package but don't use butter or oil. When cooked, set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with Pam cooking spray. Put olive oil in skillet, heat on medium/high until oil is sizzling.
- Place garlic and pine nuts in skillet, and cook approx 3 minutes until the nuts are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and spinach, stir, and cook approx 3 minutes (stir occasionally) or until heated through.
- Add contents of skillet to the pasta. Toss until fully mixed.
- Top with Feta cheese and olives to serve.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!