Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta Recipe with Penne pasta, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, tomatoes, spinach, black olives, and Feta cheese.
An easy vegetarian dinner recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan,
7 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Greek Style Pasta
- Cook Penne according to the directions on the package but don't use butter or oil. When cooked, set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with Pam cooking spray. Put olive oil in skillet, heat on medium/high until oil is sizzling.
- Place garlic and pine nuts in skillet, and cook approx 3 minutes until the nuts are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and spinach, stir, and cook approx 3 minutes (stir occasionally) or until heated through.
- Add contents of skillet to the pasta. Toss until fully mixed.
- Top with Feta cheese and olives to serve.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!