Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple Recipe
Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple.
A low carb dinner that’s great for a holiday meal, or Christmas.
Quick and easy and ready in 11 minutes.
The whole family will love this meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan – 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple
- Using a sharp knife, trim the fat off of the ham.
- Score ham lightly by slicing lines one way, then the other making a diamond shaped pattern. Don't cut in more than ⅛ inch.
- Place the prepared ham in a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and ginger. Stir with a wire whisk until well combined.
- Spread the brown sugar mix over top of the ham.
- Cover the baking dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Fold back one corner to vent.
- Microwave the ham on high for approx 4 minutes or until the ham is heated through.
- In a glass measuring cup, add the pineapple.
- Microwave the pineapple on high for approx 1½ minutes, or until it begins to bubble. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Cut the ham into 4 equal pieces.
- Pour pineapple over each of the 4 servings.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!