Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple Recipe
Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple.
A low carb dinner that’s great for a holiday meal, or Christmas.
Quick and easy and ready in 11 minutes.
The whole family will love this meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan – 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ham with Pineapple
- Using a sharp knife, trim the fat off of the ham.
- Score ham lightly by slicing lines one way, then the other making a diamond shaped pattern. Don't cut in more than ⅛ inch.
- Place the prepared ham in a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and ginger. Stir with a wire whisk until well combined.
- Spread the brown sugar mix over top of the ham.
- Cover the baking dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Fold back one corner to vent.
- Microwave the ham on high for approx 4 minutes or until the ham is heated through.
- In a glass measuring cup, add the pineapple.
- Microwave the pineapple on high for approx 1½ minutes, or until it begins to bubble. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Cut the ham into 4 equal pieces.
- Pour pineapple over each of the 4 servings.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)