Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe.
A decadent dessert or treat with only 3 ingredients.
Perfect for an occasional treat, or the Holidays.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan – Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Place a medium sized saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- Add heavy cream and bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted, and the mix becomes smooth.
- Remove the pan from the stove.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for approx 1½ – 2 hours or until set. Don't chill for too long, don't let it become hardened.
- Form chocolate into balls.
- If you would like, roll the balls in the topping of your choice, but remember to add points. Toppings aren't included in the nutritional values listed.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)