Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe.
A decadent dessert or treat with only 3 ingredients.
Perfect for an occasional treat, or the Holidays.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan – Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Truffles
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 12 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place a medium sized saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- Add heavy cream and bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted, and the mix becomes smooth.
- Remove the pan from the stove.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for approx 1½ – 2 hours or until set. Don't chill for too long, don't let it become hardened.
- Form chocolate into balls.
- If you would like, roll the balls in the topping of your choice, but remember to add points. Toppings aren't included in the nutritional values listed.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!