Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe that’s great for a busy weeknight, or weekend.
Perfect use of leftover Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday Turkey dinner.
A healthy low calorie and low fat meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a slow cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless turkey breast cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can (15oz) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14½ oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chilies undrained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add garlic salt, cayenne pepper, allspice, ginger, and ¼ tsp of the black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the turkey and toss to coat well.
- Let the turkey sit in the spices for approx 15 minutes.
- In a slow cooker, add contents of the mixing bowl (turkey and spices), chicken broth, onion, beans, tomatoes, garlic, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, and salt.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 – 7 hours.
- Stir in the cilantro and lime juice.
- Wait approx 5 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!