Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe that’s great for a busy weeknight, or weekend.
Perfect use of leftover Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday Turkey dinner.
A healthy low calorie and low fat meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a slow cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Jerk Turkey Soup
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless turkey breast cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can (15oz) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14½ oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chilies undrained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add garlic salt, cayenne pepper, allspice, ginger, and ¼ tsp of the black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the turkey and toss to coat well.
- Let the turkey sit in the spices for approx 15 minutes.
- In a slow cooker, add contents of the mixing bowl (turkey and spices), chicken broth, onion, beans, tomatoes, garlic, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, and salt.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 – 7 hours.
- Stir in the cilantro and lime juice.
- Wait approx 5 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce