Frosted Cranberries Recipe with Weight Watchers Points
Frosted Cranberries Recipe with Weight Watchers Points.
This easy Holiday or Christmas recipe is a perfect garnish for your dessert or as a snack!
Super easy to make with only 4 ingredients.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Frosted Cranberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp egg white (or) liquid egg substitute
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- On a baking sheet, spread out the sugar. Set aside for later.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add egg white and water. Stir to just blend (don't whip).
- Coat the cranberries in the egg mixture
- Roll the coated cranberries in the sugar until coated.
- Let the cranberries sit out at room temp until they are dry, approx 2 hours.
- You can use the frosted cranberries as a garnish for your dessert, or eat them as a snack.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!