Weight Watchers Gingerbread Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Muffins Recipe.
A yummy breakfast or dessert recipe for Christmas or the Holidays!
This kid friendly recipe is easy to make and the batter can be made ahead of time for an easy morning.
Quick and Easy.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan (Smart Points)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Gingerbread Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, ginger, cloves, molasses, eggs, hot water, and butter.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups. (makes 36 muffins)
- Add batter to muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!