Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms Recipe
Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms Recipe.
A super quick and easy vegetarian side dish recipe with mushrooms, green onions, marjoram, nutmeg, and peas.
Made in the skillet, this dish is ready in 15 minutes.
94 calories, 3.4 grams of fat, and 5.5 grams of protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp green onions sliced
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen green peas cooked
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add onions and mushrooms and saute 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season by adding nutmeg, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in peas.
- Heat while stirring until the peas are heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!