Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms Recipe
Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms Recipe.
A super quick and easy vegetarian side dish recipe with mushrooms, green onions, marjoram, nutmeg, and peas.
Made in the skillet, this dish is ready in 15 minutes.
94 calories, 3.4 grams of fat, and 5.5 grams of protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Peas with Mushrooms
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add onions and mushrooms and saute 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season by adding nutmeg, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in peas.
- Heat while stirring until the peas are heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce