Weight Watchers Cherry Macaroons Recipe
Weight Watchers Cherry Macaroons Recipe.
Quick 30 minute dessert with egg whites, salt, sugar, vanilla extract, sweetened coconut flakes, flour, and dried cherries.
1 serving is 2 macaroons and the recipe makes 12 servings.
Only 68 calories and 2.8 grams of fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cherry Macaroons
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Prepare two cookies sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, or a medium mixing bowl, add egg whites and salt.
- Beat on low approx 1 minute or until the egg whites become foamy.
- A little at a time, add in the sugar, increase speed to form stiff peaks, approx 6 minutes.
- Gently fold in vanilla, coconut, flour, and cherries.
- On prepared cookie sheets, drop by tablespoonfuls in 24 equal size cookies.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 15 minutes or until macaroons are golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!