Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Homemade Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Homemade Sauce Recipe. Welcome to a recipe that will have your taste buds singing with joy.
This delicious dish features tender pasta smothered in a flavorful and hearty homemade sauce.
The sauce is made with a blend of fresh ingredients including onions, garlic, oregano, tomato paste, and tomatoes. The combination of flavors creates a savory and tangy taste that will leave you wanting more.
The pasta, cooked to perfection, complements the sauce perfectly. The tender and firm texture of the spaghetti will make you feel like you’re indulging in a restaurant-quality meal, right in the comfort of your own home.
This Italian dinner recipe is simple to prepare and perfect for any occasion. It’s a dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
9 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Homemade Sauce
- Follow the instructions on the package of pasta to cook it. Once it is done, drain the pasta.
- Place a large saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Pour some oil in it and wait until the oil starts to shimmer.
- Add the onion to the saucepan and stir frequently. Keep cooking until the onion becomes translucent. This should take around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, oregano, and salt to the saucepan. Continue cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
- Mix the tomato paste into the saucepan. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Pour the tomatoes into the saucepan. Increase the heat to bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!