Weight Watchers Italian Omelet Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Omelet Recipe. This recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch option that is also packed with flavor and nutrition.
The key ingredients in this recipe include juicy tomatoes, creamy cheese, savory shallots, and fragrant basil. These ingredients work together to create a savory and satisfying omelet that is both delicious and easy
One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s low in calories and points, making it an ideal option for anyone trying to stick to the WW program.
The combination of protein and good fats from the egg and cheese will keep you feeling full and energized throughout the morning.
Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just getting started in the kitchen, this recipe is easy to follow and can be customized to your taste preferences. You can add in other ingredients like spinach, mushrooms, or bell peppers to make it even more flavorful and nutritious.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Italian Omelet
- 2 large eggs whisked with a pinch of salt and pepper
- ⅔ cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon shallots minced
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- Prepare a small omelet pan by coating it with cooking spray.
- Heat the omelet pan over medium heat.
- Crack an egg into the pan.
- Swirl the egg around to cover the bottom of the pan and cook until the bottom is set and the top is almost cooked, which should take around 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, shallots, and basil to the top of the omelet.
- Fold the omelet over and continue cooking for 1-2 more minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!