Low Fat Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Biscotti Recipe
Low Fat Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Biscotti Recipe. This breakfast or dessert is the perfect solution for those looking to satisfy their cravings without compromising their health goals.
The recipe’s star ingredient, chocolate chips, is perfectly combined with flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla to create a delicious and wholesome dessert that won’t wreak havoc on your waistline.
Each slice is only half an inch thick, making it a guilt-free snack or dessert that you can enjoy without any reservations.
What sets this recipe apart from other biscotti recipes is its low-fat content and its suitability for those following the WW program. It’s a great way to indulge in a sweet treat.
If you’re new to baking this biscotti recipe is the perfect choice.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Low Fat Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla until frothy. This should take around 2 minutes.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then pour in the egg mixture. Stir just until the dough forms and becomes moistened.
- Shape the dough into a 13 X 3-inch log on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the dough for 30 minutes, then remove it from the oven.
- Lower the oven temperature to 300°F.
- Let the biscotti cool for 10 minutes, then cut the warm log crosswise on a slight diagonal into twenty ½-inch-thick slices.
- Stand the slices about 1 inch apart on the baking sheet, then return the sheet to the oven and bake for 12 minutes more.
- The centers of the biscotti will still be soft, but they will harden once cooled.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!