Easy Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. Macaroni and cheese is the ultimate comfort food that adults and kids alike love.
It’s a classic dish that’s been enjoyed for generations, and for good reason! The warm and gooey texture of the cheese mixed with the soft pasta is unbeatable.
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner idea, then this lighter Macaroni and Cheese recipe is perfect for you!
This recipe uses simple ingredients, including low-fat milk, reduced-fat cheese, and whole wheat pasta.
This recipe is easy to follow, so you can whip it up in no time for a quick weeknight dinner, or side dish.
Weight Watchers Points
9 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
9 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the saucepan.
- In a large saucepan, whisk milk, flour, salt, and onion powder until blended.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat while whisking frequently, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in cheese and hot sauce.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!