Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli Teriyaki Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli Teriyaki Recipe. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner that’s easy and delicious, then you’ll love this Japanese-inspired stir-fry recipe.
Made with boneless, skinless chicken breast, crisp broccoli, and a flavorful teriyaki sauce, it’s a stir-fry dish that’s bursting with flavor and perfect for any night of the week.
The chicken breast provides a lean source of protein that’s perfect for anyone watching their calorie intake or looking for a low-fat meal option.
The broccoli adds a good dose of fiber and vitamins, while the teriyaki sauce gives the dish a sweet and savory flavor that’s hard to resist.
This recipe is easy to make and takes only 33 minutes to prepare, making it perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, even novice cooks can create a delicious and satisfying meal that’s sure to please the whole family.
So, if you’re ready to try something new for dinner tonight, give this low fat dinner recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli Teriyaki
- Coat a wok or nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until golden brown on all sides.
- Add scallions and cook for 2 minutes until soft.
- Pour in broth and teriyaki sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked and sauce reduces slightly.
- Serve in 4 shallow bowls with ½ cup rice, 1 cup chicken mixture, and ½ cup broccoli per serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!