Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters Recipe
Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters Recipe. If your searching for a delicious breakfast or dessert recipe that’s both low in fat and under 100 calories, check out these fritters!
Made with simple ingredients and easy to prepare, this WW Friendly recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a tasty and guilt-free treat.
These fritters feature the sweet and tangy flavor of apples mixed into a light and fluffy batter. With just a few ingredients, including flour, sugar, salt, egg substitute, milk, and extract, you can whip up a batch in no time.
They’re quick and easy to make and are ready in just 18 minutes.
They’re the perfect way to start your day or finish off a meal, and they won’t leave you feeling guilty.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Apple Fritters
Weight Watchers Apple Crisp
Weight Watchers Apple Coffee Cake
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup liquid egg substitute
- ¼ cup fat-free skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large granny smith apples peeled, cored, grated
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
- In a big bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, and salt until well combined.
- Add in egg substitute, milk, and extract. Whisk the mixture until everything is well incorporated.
- Stir in chopped apples into the mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in the skillet.
- Drop spoonfuls of the apple mixture into the skillet, making sure to form 8 even fritters.
- Cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the fritters from the skillet and transfer them onto a plate.
- Dust powdered sugar over the fritters just before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!