Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters Recipe
Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters Recipe. If your searching for a delicious breakfast or dessert recipe that’s both low in fat and under 100 calories, check out these fritters!
Made with simple ingredients and easy to prepare, this WW Friendly recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a tasty and guilt-free treat.
These fritters feature the sweet and tangy flavor of apples mixed into a light and fluffy batter. With just a few ingredients, including flour, sugar, salt, egg substitute, milk, and extract, you can whip up a batch in no time.
They’re quick and easy to make and are ready in just 18 minutes.
They’re the perfect way to start your day or finish off a meal, and they won’t leave you feeling guilty.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Skillet Apple Fritters
- In a big bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, and salt until well combined.
- Add in egg substitute, milk, and extract. Whisk the mixture until everything is well incorporated.
- Stir in chopped apples into the mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in the skillet.
- Drop spoonfuls of the apple mixture into the skillet, making sure to form 8 even fritters.
- Cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the fritters from the skillet and transfer them onto a plate.
- Dust powdered sugar over the fritters just before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)