Weight Watchers Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe. This quick and easy Chinese dinner is ready in just 20 minutes, so it’s the perfect last minute meal.
The star of this meal is the tender strips of beef, which are cooked to perfection alongside a variety of fresh veggies, including mushrooms, snow peas, and carrots.
What really sets this stir-fry apart is the savory stir-fry sauce, which adds a delicious flavor to the dish. A sprinkle of red pepper flakes adds a touch of heat and a nice burst of flavor.
One of the key ingredients in this dish is beef, which is a great source of protein and iron. We’ve paired the beef with a variety of colorful veggies like mushrooms, snow peas, and carrots, which not only add flavor and texture but also provide a variety of important vitamins and minerals.
The stir-fry sauce is the secret ingredient that ties everything together, giving the dish a savory and slightly sweet flavor.
To make this recipe, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients that you may already have on hand. You can easily customize the recipe to suit your taste preferences by swapping out veggies or adjusting the amount of spice.
Weight Watchers Points
8 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Easy Beef Stir-Fry
- ⅛ teaspoon minced ginger or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon minced garlic or to taste
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 4 ounces lean flank steak sliced
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup carrots thick shreds
- ¼ cup canned water chestnuts sliced
- 1 tablespoon Asian stir-fry sauce
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 10 chopped peanuts optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions optional
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the beef to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots, and water chestnuts to the skillet.
- Continue to stir-fry for 2-3 more minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the stir-fry sauce to the skillet and heat through.
- Sprinkle the red pepper flakes over the stir-fry and mix well.
- Transfer the stir-fry to a serving dish and sprinkle the chopped peanuts and sliced scallions on top.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!