Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points Recipe.
A delicious Chinese dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes!
An easy wok meal.
A low calorie meal with only 150.1.
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, 2 tbsp cornstarch, and 2 tbsp water. Mix until it's smooth
- Add beef strips and toss to coat well.
- Set a large wok to medium/high heat
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and beef and stir-fry until desired doneness.
- Remove the beef from the wok and keep it warm.
- In the wok, add the rest of the vegetable oil, and the onion. Stir-fry until tender, approx 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 3 minutes until broccoli is crisp, but tender.
- Add the beef back to the wok
- In a small mixing bowl, add ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, 1 tbsp cornstarch, and ½ cup water. Mix until smooth.
- Add soy sauce mix to the wok
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve. (Optional) Serve over rice (not included in points)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!