Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points Recipe.
A delicious Chinese dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes!
An easy wok meal.
A low calorie meal with only 150.1.
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry with Weight Watchers Points
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, 2 tbsp cornstarch, and 2 tbsp water. Mix until it's smooth
- Add beef strips and toss to coat well.
- Set a large wok to medium/high heat
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and beef and stir-fry until desired doneness.
- Remove the beef from the wok and keep it warm.
- In the wok, add the rest of the vegetable oil, and the onion. Stir-fry until tender, approx 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 3 minutes until broccoli is crisp, but tender.
- Add the beef back to the wok
- In a small mixing bowl, add ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, 1 tbsp cornstarch, and ½ cup water. Mix until smooth.
- Add soy sauce mix to the wok
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve. (Optional) Serve over rice (not included in points)
You May Also Like:
- Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!