Weight Watchers Spicy Pork Skewers Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Pork Skewers Recipe.
Quick and easy grilled pork with a spicy sauce of Teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
This tasty dinner is perfect for a weekend meal, game day, or when guests come to visit.
Add your favorite vegetables and make kabobs, or serve them on the side.
Ready in just 27 minutes!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Grill Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an outdoor grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spicy Pork Skewers
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ¾ lb pork tenderloin cut to 1 inch cubes
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Prepare grill grate by lightly oiling.
- In a mixing bowl, add red wine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, vegetable oil, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Add pork to sauce and toss to coat well.
- Thread equal amounts of pork on 4 skewers. Save the sauce for later.
- Place pork skewers on prepared, heated grill
- Using a basting brush, brush sauce on pork, repeating often during cooking.
- Grill pork for 5 to 6 minutes, flip and grill the other side for 5 to 6 minutes for a total of 10 – 12 minutes, or until pork is done.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!